All Bookings are confirmed only after booking form and paperwork signed and returned all relevant deposits are paid.
a. Occasions Events reserves the right to cancel your function if payment conditions are not upheld. Receipt of your booking deposit confirms your acceptance of all terms and details
b. BOOKINGS WITH MORE THAN 6 WEEKS NOTICE
20% Deposit to confirm booking
30% Deposit required 4 weeks prior to the date of the first Event
Balance to be paid 2 weeks prior to the date of the first event
BOOKINGS WITH LESS THAN 6 WEEKS NOTICE/ BOOKINGS WITH VALUE LESS THAN £500
Total value to confirm booking
2. Occasions Events reserves the right to raise the following charges in the case of cancellation by the client for whatever reason
a. Up to 7 days prior to function – 50%
b. Within 7 days prior to function – 75%
c. The client should confirm all cancellations in writing.
3. Occasions Events may cancel the Booking:
a. If the venue or any part is closed due to fire, industrial dispute, act of god or by any other public authority
b. If the client becomes insolvent or enters into liquidation or receivership
c. If the client has not paid the agreed amount at least 7 days prior to the function
d. If it might prejudice the reputation of the Occasions Events. In such event Occasions Events will have no further liability to the client.
4. Fourteen DAYS prior to the function the client must provide Occasions Events with the following information:
a. Access time
b. Time to be ready
c. Full confirmed list of items
e. Any special requirement
Where such information is not available Occasions Events shall be under no obligation to meet specific requirement although it will endeavour to do so. If dates or times of the booking alter. Revised rates may be applicable.
5. The client assumes responsibility for any damage caused by him or any of his guests or other person attending the function for any/all items booked through Occasions Events.
6. Occasions Events reserves the right to change agreed furniture if indicated furniture becomes unsafe or damaged on previous occasions near to your function.
a. By previous occasion we mean the period covered between the day you booked the furniture and date of your occasion.
7. Client is liable to sign a job completion contract on the day of occasion if everything is satisfactory
a. In case a client or any other family member fail to sign and check the job complication contract at the time agreed by the parties then the job compilations satisfaction on behalf of the client will deemed to be confirmed.
8. All items HIRED out/supplied by Occasions Events will require a security deposit by the client in the event of any item being damaged/lost. Client may loose part/all of security deposit. Should the cost of damage/loss exceed the security deposit, client shall be held responsible for difference.
9. Full PAYMENT is required in advance: the specified balance must be received by the Occasions Events at least 14 days prior to the function. In the event of non payment by the client the booking shall be deemed to be cancelled
10. Where Occasions Events has agreed payment on arrival it should be clearly understood that the function will not be allowed to proceed until payment has been arranged.
11. Client should be aware that Occasions Events provide there services for hire only, except for a few services, i.e. fresh flowers
12. Any break, damage, or lost of glasses/would be charged at the appropriate market rate for the job, where applicable.
13. The material used for wedding stages and pillars with built in lights hired from Occasions Events are chosen by the client and Occasions Events owe no responsibility the affect it might leave towards picture or video quality covered for the event.
Contained in this contract are detailed commitments and arrangements to be provided. To enable Occasions Events to provide maximum service, any requirements beyond these commitments should be indicated by the client upon signing of this agreement.
All stages are photographed any damages after we have left while leaving our items at venue in the clients and or her/his designated person’s supervision will be absolutely the clients liability.